Wednesday 12 February 2014

Glasshouse Candles

I wanted to share a product that i've been absolutely loving at the moment! 


A picture of my glasshouse candle! :) 


Glasshouse candles, they are triple scented candles with an approx. burning time of 40 hours for the 350g candle. I got mine from Peter Alexander for $39.90, you can also get them online and other shops stock them as well. They have a range of different fragrances, I treated myself to the passionfruit & lime but I am also a huge fan of the vanilla & caramel. They are a bit of an indulgence as they are pricey but a great treat and I think they create a great feel to your room. Because they are triple scented the smell lingers even when you just open the lid. When burning then smell wafts throughout the house and smells delicious so they are definitely worth a look as they are amazing.

Thanks for reading, I'd love to know what scent is your favourite so feel free to comment below :) 

1 comment:

  1. I love these candles :-)
    The smell is awesome but like you said they can be a bit pricey.
    I like the caramel one but haven't bought it yet.
    Love the Blogs keep it up :-)

    ReplyDelete