Friday 18 April 2014

Photography

A few weeks ago marked the end of the photography course I have been attending, it was an 8 week course on the basics of how to use an SLR camera. My purpose of attending this course was two reasons, one for better photographs on my blog and two, my general interest in photography. During school I did pick photography as a class but that was more developing photo's in a dark room so it was safe to say this class was a much different experience.
The class was great and it was mostly practical, the teacher and other students were so friendly it was something I am really glad that I got the chance to do. I think the idea of getting an SLR camera is exciting but learning how to use it is another story. I thought i'd share some of the pictures I took during the class :) 


Shutter speed 1/160,  F 3 

Shutter speed 1/125,  F 3.2

Shutter speed 1/125,  F 3.2



No comments:

Post a Comment