Friday 4 April 2014

Dior: Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

Hey guys! 

So I have been using this product for a long time now and thought it's about time I give it a mention up on here :) 
Basically I am little bit of a brand junkie and like to see what the higher end brands have to offer and whether or not they are worth their expensive price tag. 



This product I got from Myer for $49 which for a lip balm is pretty expensive I am not going to lie, however a little does go a long way so it is a bit of a treat. You can purchase it for around $40 on strawberry net, it's basically a website that sells cheaper make up, it doesn't have a wide selection but you can buy higher end make up brands at a cheaper cost. 
This lip balm is great at keeping your lips moist but it also adds colour to your lips which is an added bonus. I do enjoy using this lip balm however it isn't for everyone it has a nice scent but apart from the added colour it isn't any better then your average drug store lip balm. 
I like to apply it after i've used my Lush lip scrub which you can see my review for here

A picture of the lip balm so you can see the pretty pink colour you get :) 

Overall I do like this lip balm and have been using it for a long time, however would I buy it again, probably not I think it goes to show you that sometimes the most expensive brands aren't always necessarily the best out there. What kind of lip balm do you use? 

Would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to comment below < 3

No comments:

Post a Comment