Friday 28 March 2014

Lush Lip Scrub

I have seen this product around for a while now but to be honest I have never really looked at it that much. However the other day shopping a friend showed it to me and I saw the different flavours and they smell gorgeous. 



A picture I took of the lip scrub :) 


The lip scrub I chose was the bubblegum flavour, it's sweet and tastes delicious. The good thing about this lip scrub is getting to lick it off after you've finished, the basic idea of it is you lick your lips scrub them and lick the excess off. It also comes in a mint and popcorn flavour which both looked and smelled nice but I prefer something more sweet. Although a lip scrub isn't a necessity for everyones beauty regime I do think it is good to do if you can. I've had pretty dry lips as of late and have noticed since using this followed by a lip balm that my lips have no longer felt dry. So the results of using this product are pretty instant. I would however probably opt not to use it if you haven't had any issues with dry/chapped lips as if it's not broke why fix it. 




This 25g jar is $9.95 at lush and I think for a beauty product like this it is a little on the expensive side but it's a product not everyone needs. A little goes a long way for this scrub as well so I think that overall you get your moneys worth. I have read other reviews on this product with people saying it is cheaper to make your own but I feel like this is a nice product to have regardless. 
Lush doesn't test on animals so there is also that added benefit, this was my first time going into Lush and the store smelled really nice. Being my first purchase there after using this I would be keen to go back and see what other Lush products are out there. 

If you have used this product I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to comment below :)

1 comment:

  1. I have the mint juleps one which I love and has lasted for ages. Great for prepping the lips for bold lipstick or just keeping them looking lush ;)

    ReplyDelete