Wednesday 16 April 2014

Redken All Soft Argan-6 Oil

Hey guys! :) 

This is actually the second product in the Redken all soft range that I have decided to purhcase and give a try so if you'd like to see the review I did for the all soft heavy cream click here.




Excuse the poor lightning in the picture it was getting pretty late so you can't actually see the label but you get the idea of what it looks like. So I loved the heavy cream and thought i'd give another product in this range a go, I liked this one but not as much. It's a leave in serum which contains omega-6 argan oil used to deep condition your hair to make it soft and shiny. The serum is fairly runny and not as thick as some of the other ones I have tried. I like to have a miss between conditioning masks but also leave in products which you can use on dry hair in between washes, this product works well on wet or dry hair which is handy. However because it is so runny you can only apply a tiny amount (I use one to two pumps and rub well into my hands) I then run it through the ends of my hair. My original idea was to use this on a daily basis however I found it made my hair quite oily and it didn't feel great after applying so I used it every second day or when wet just after a wash.

You can get this from most hair product shops and I paid around $17 for the 90ml bottle which is fairly expensive. I haven't really noticed any differences in my hair unlike when I used the heavy cream in this range so I would not buy this product again. I like to use something for a month or two till I expect too see some kind of results and I feel all this product really does is act as an anti frizz rather then actually repairing my hair or making it softer as it promises.

Thanks for reading and would love to know what products you use or what you think of this one so as always feel free to comment below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment